DNS Rollin

FAQ 1 /

  • I had an accident at work two years ago. I did not make injury claim because I didn’t know English and I didn’t know where to start. Can I still make injury claim?
    Read more »

  • My work colleague had a car accident with his family. It's been 1.5 years and he still hasn’t received any money ...
    Read more »

  • I had a car accident. While I was breaking I was hit from behind by another vehicle. What should I do after leaving the vehicle?
    Read more »

Why, after the accident it’s better to call us rather than insurance company?

About us

Are you a victim of an accident or medical negligence?


We provide a dedicated team of experts specialising in claims for health loss caused by road accidents as well as accidents caused in the workplace, public areas, and venues.Our services are free of charge at every stage.



We don’t charge the customer at all.



Looking for help in obtaining insurance? Contact us!

You can also call us on:

0845 600 8060 / 07549 537 467